What should we pay attention to when using the computer needle car
Pay attention to the following points when the computer needle car is running:
1. To prevent personal accidents, please do not put your fingers near the needle when turning on the power and when the computer car is running.
2. Prevent personal accidents involved in the machine. During the operation of the computer car, do not put your fingers, hair and clothes close to the pulley, V-belt and motor, and do not put things on the machine.
3. To prevent personal accidents, please do not put your fingers in the thread take-up rod cover during the operation of the computer needle car.
4. To prevent personal accidents, please do not operate the computer needle car with the belt protective cover, finger protector and other safety devices removed.
5. To prevent personal accidents caused by sudden starting, please turn off the power when placing down the needle car, or when removing the belt cover and V-belt.
6. To prevent personal accidents, be careful not to clamp your hands when placing the needle cart down or returning to its original position.
7. Please do not wipe the surface of the nose with paint thinner.
8. In the operation of computer needle car, the rotary shuttle rotates at high speed. In order to prevent hand injury, never put your hand near the rotary hook during operation.
9. Never run the computer needle car when there is no needle car oil in the oil tank. Move the computer needle car to make it work. In case the computer case burns out. Pay attention to the following points when the computer needle car is running: